The most important achievements of the laboratory:
- New concepts and developed and implemented standardized internet protocols: distributed access control protocol for P2P networks, taxonomy of internet trust and reputation systems, etc.
- New platforms and infrastructures: infrastructure for secure cross-border e-services, multimedia content delivery platform based on P2P protocol, future Internet collaboration and e-learning platform, trusted infrastructure for crossborder services in EU (e-government, e-learning, e-health and e-banking).
- New mechanisms and services: secure cross-border academic and e-learning services, security mechanism for graphical authentication on mobile telecommunication devices, e-identity-based services, e-education portals (EduCenter, OpenScout), etc.
- New paradigms: scenarios of future Internet development, models of broadband networks development and adoption, use behaviour model of digital TV, etc.
The teaching activities of group members:
- Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana
- Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School (New media and e-science)
- DOBA Faculty of Applied Business and Social Studies (Management of life-long learning)
Department Seminars:Seminars in 2017:
- Žjiva Stepančič: "Introduction to LaTeX ", 2. 2. 2017.