Research programme of the Laboratory:
The most important achievements of the laboratory:
- New concepts and developed and implemented standardized internet protocols: distributed access control protocol for P2P networks, taxonomy of internet trust and reputation systems, etc.
- New platforms and infrastructures: multimedia content delivery platform based on P2P protocol, future Internet collaboration and e-learning platform, trusted infrastructure for crossborder services in EU (e-government, e-learning, e-health and e-banking).
- New mechanisms and services: security mechanism for graphical authentication on mobile telecommunication devices, e-identity-based services, e-education portals (EduCenter, OpenScout), etc.
- New paradigms: scenarios of future Internet development, models of broadband networks development and adoption, use behaviour model of digital TV, etc.
The teaching activities of group members:
- Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana
- Faculty of Criminal Justice and Security, University of Maribor (Masters in information security)
- Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School (New media and e-science)
- DOBA Faculty of Applied Business and Social Studies (Management of life-long learning)
Seminars in 2012:
- Tanja Adžerska: User bias and information cascades in online trust systems, 19. 9. 2012.
- Andrej Jerman Blažič: Analysing the required properties of business simulation games to be used in e-learning and education, 10. 5. 2012.
- Maks Mržek: Omrežje Supervizor, 11. 1. 2012.
- Maks Mržek: GPU Network analysis, 29. 5. 2012.