The most important achievements of the laboratory:
- New concepts and developed and implemented standardized internet protocols: distributed access control protocol for P2P networks, taxonomy of internet trust and reputation systems, etc.
- New platforms and infrastructures: multimedia content delivery platform based on P2P protocol, future Internet collaboration and e-learning platform, trusted infrastructure for crossborder services in EU (e-government, e-learning, e-health and e-banking).
- New mechanisms and services: security mechanism for graphical authentication on mobile telecommunication devices, e-identity-based services, e-education portals (EduCenter, OpenScout), etc.
- New paradigms: scenarios of future Internet development, models of broadband networks development and adoption, use behaviour model of digital TV, etc.
The teaching activities of group members:
- Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana
- Faculty of Criminal Justice and Security, University of Maribor (Masters in information security)
- Jožef Stefan International Postgraduate School (New media and e-science)
- DOBA Faculty of Applied Business and Social Studies (Management of life-long learning)
Department Seminars:Seminars in 2015:
- Živa Stepančič: Survey analysis for digital market profiling in STORK2.0 project, 19. 11. 2015
- Tanja Arh: Presentation of Community of Practice (CoP) for Employment Service of Slovenia, 4. 11. 2015
- Blaž Ivanc: Analysis of Advanced Cyber Attacks with Quantified ESM, 3. 9. 2015