Most of our research activities are focused on:
- next generation networks and the problem of information security;
- standards and standardization in the field of Informatics;
- e-learning technology and standardization in this area;
- the fight against cybercrime.
Current activities are conducted within the research programme “Future Internet Technologies”: concepts, architecture, services and socio-economic issues, and the following projects:
- Horizon 2020 projects Flex4Grid, Defender and Compact,
- EU FP7 project EmployID,
- the SENTER project from the HOME/ISPF programme,
- the LIVE_FOR project from the DG Justice programme,
- the SI-PASS and eID4U projects from the Connecting Europe Facility programme,
- GIRDA from the Erasmusplus programme, and
- three national projects (Content and data communication interoperability of first responders networks, EkoSmart, and Technology and business aspects of the future e-health ecosystem).
Past successfully finished project can be found here.