Ramanpreet Kaur is a researcher at the Laboratory of Open Systems and Networks at Jožef Stefan Institute. Her main research interests include network security, computer networks and machine learning with focus on protection against DDoS attacks, intrusion detection system and algorithm design of networked and distributed systems.
- Researcher in the Laboratory of Open Systems & Networks, Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, January 2020 – till date.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of computer Science & Engineering at Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan, July 2012 – February 2019.
- Teaching Assistant in the Department of computer Science & Engineering at National Institute of technology, Jalandhar, August 2010 – June 2012.
- Lecturer in the Department of computer Science & Engineering at College of Engineering and Management, Kapurthala, July 2009 – July 2010.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Computer Science, April 2019 Specialization: Distributed Systems and Security, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
- Masters of Technology, Computer Science, June 2009, Specialization: Information Security, CGPA: 8.74, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, India. Bachelors of Technology, Computer Science, June 2007, CGPA: 7.78. Punjab Technical University, India.