The aim of the project with 58 partners participating was to allow the cross border usage of e-identity based services in the field of e-learning, e-banking, public services for enterprises and e-health. The workflow in the project was divided into the 8 WP, the “Jožef Stefan” Institute was participating in 3 WPs:
- WP4 (Common Specifications & Building Blocks)
- WP5.1 (eLearning & Academic Qualifications Pilot)
- WP7 (eID as a Service Offering)
Within academic services, we are providing and piloting the following three services:
- Virtual learning environment
- Anonymous e-survey
- The service for identifying academic attributes and their usage in the job-selection processes.
The services are accessible here.