Name of the project: European Investigation order – legal analysis and practical dilemmas of international cooperation
Programme: DG Just
Duration: 1. 5. 2019 – 30. 4. 2022
EU funded project EIO-LAPD belongs to the program JUST-JCOO-AG-2018 and is entitled »European Investigation order – legal analysis and practical dilemmas of international cooperation – EIO-LAPD«. The main objective of the project is to find out the major obstacles in implementation of the »Directive for European investigation Order« among the EU MS and to prepare guidelines for more efficient implementation including the actions for higher awareness about among the European legal practitioners. The aim of the project is to publish a monograph, guidelines, international conference with proceedings, national reports about the implementation of EIOD and publish papers in relevant international journals.
The EIO-LAPD Partners:
- Law school of University of Maribor (Coordinator)
- Jožef Stefan institute
- University of Graz, Austria
- Universidade Portucalense Infante D Henrique-Cooperativa, Porto, Portugal
- Universita degli Studi di Torino, Italy
- Georg-August-universitat from Gottingen, Germany
- Sveučilište in Zagreb, Croatia
The laboratory tasks are connected to the problems of collecting e-evidences on digital devices and networks being part of the investigation order.