The eID4U project will enable the usage of the notified national eIDs of each member state in services offered by the European academic world.
The objectives of the project are:
(1) the definition of attributes needed to support academic services for foreign students;
(2) the support of these attributes by the eIDAS nodes of the participating member states;
(3) the extension of a set of existing academic services to support both eIDAS and the new attributes;
(4) a test phase to gain experience about the practical effectiveness of the adopted solution and prepare the operational phase of the extended services (to be started right at the end of the project).
The eID4U partners
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy (coordinator)
- Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Graz University of Technology, Austria
- Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain